Effective January 22, 2021
• "Account" means collectively the personal information, payment information and
credentials used by Users to access content and/or any communications system on the platform;
• "Content" means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any
other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on the platform;
• "Cookie" means a small text file placed on your computer by Meroestream when you visit certain parts of this platform. This allows us to identify recurring visitors and analyse their browsing habits to deliver contents relevant to their taste.;
• "Data" means collectively all information that you submit to Meroestream.com . This includes, but is not limited to, Account details and information submitted using our Systems;
• "Personal Data" means data relating to a living individual who can be identified from that data (or from that data and other information in our possession). Personal data can be factual (for example, a name, address or date of birth) or it can be an opinion about that person, their actions and behaviour;
• "Meroestream.com", "we", "us, "our" means Meroestream registered under the laws of England and Wales;
• "Service" means collectively any online facilities, tools, services or information that Meroestream makes available through the platform either now or in the future;
• "Platform" means The solution, service, site, or method we use to for webcasting or to deliver digital media to our audience.;
• "Products" means products and contents supplied by Meroestream.com;
• "System" means any online communications infrastructure that Meroestream makes available through the Web Site either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, video player, streaming engine, message boards or similar facilities;
• "User" / "Users" means any third party that accesses the platform and is not an employee of Meroestream; and
• "Web site" means www. Meroestream.com.com, and any sub-domains of the site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
d. Contact information such as email address and telephone number/s
e. Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
f. Identification documents such as photo ID and proof of address
g. Financial information such as credit/debit card numbers (used by our merchant partners) We collect this information for a couple of reasons; to send email reminders or updates for services you have, to collect payment for products or contents you purchase, to contact you if we need to obtain additional information or to check our records are right, comply with Anti-Money Laundering (AML) regulations and Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements, as well as contact you via email or telephone about promotional materials that may be of interest to or to conduct market research that will help us improve the platform.
a. IP address
b. Web browser type and version
c. Operating system
d. A list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on this platform, and the site you exit to
a. Payment handling
b. Delivery of purchased items
c. Search engine facilities
d. Advertising and marketing
e. Customer feedback
5.1 Meroestream may use ‘Cookies’ to receive and store certain details whenever a user interacts
5.2 A ‘Cookie’ is a small text file that is stored by the browser on your computer, tablet or mobile phone. Platforms are able to read and write these files, allowing them store things such as personalisation details or user preferences. By providing this "memory" for the platform, they enable it to recognise a user and respond appropriately. Each web domain can only access Cookies stored by that specific web domain, meaning that only the Meroestream.com servers can access the Cookies set by the Meroestream.com domains.
5.3 When visiting a page on the platform the following cookies may be created or updated:
5.3.1 Authentication cookies: A cookie is generated to indicate if you are logged in to this site. We use this cookie to determine which account you are logged in to and if you have authorisation to access specific pages (eg. your company's administration page).
5.3.2 Shopping basket cookies: A cookie is generated when you add an item to you basket. We use this cookie to store each item in your basket which enables us to calculate the total price you pay and to ensure we know what the order is we need to fulfil.
5.3.3 Anonymous analytics cookies: Our web analytics software uses this cookie to compile anonymous usage statistics (eg. number of visitors, which pages are visited most etc.). We use this information to measure how well the platform is doing and to look for ways to improve your experience.
5.4 You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your web browser. By default, your browser will accept Cookies but this can be altered. For further details on how to do this, please consult the help menu in your browser. Please note, disabling or deleting Cookies may prevent you from making a purchase or being able to log in to your account.
Data security is of great importance to Meroestream. To protect your data, we have taken care to put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures in order to safeguard and secure any data collected online. For more information please read our data security policy.8. Data Retention
8.1 We will only retain your Personal Data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we
collected it for, including satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
8.2 Retention periods vary depending on the type of Personal Data. However, we are legally required to keep basic information about our customers (including contact, identity, financial and transaction data) for six years after they cease being customers, for tax purposes.
8.3 We may also anonymise your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes. We can use anonymised information indefinitely without further notice to you.
keep it relevant or where we may be required to update it by law. The most up to date Privacy
Policy will be immediately posted on the platform.
9.2 If you have any questions or concerns about our collection, use or disclosure of your personal information, please send mail to [email protected] and we'll be happy to help with your query.